Bianca Dress - Bodycon bustier lace midi dress with piping detail
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The one dress that fits EVERY BODY like a glove, as it contours and hugs your curves! The pictures just don't do it justice, once you wear this dress you will want to wear it over and over again as you will find it both comfortable and stylish paired with heeled or flats, throw on a denim or a leather jacket over it and be out the door.
This dress is features an allover substantial knit stretch lace, with contrast black piping & adjustable straps, wire boning under bust, padded bust cups; like a built in bra, all-over double layer lining and an exposed gold back zipper, which gives it a little edge. This dress is perfect for a night on the town, or for any party!
- Fabrication, shell: nylon / spandex lace
- Lining: nylon / spandex
- Body conscious fit
- Stretch black lace
- Contrast piping trim
- Fully lined with double layer lining
- Contrast adjustable straps with gold sliders
- Exposed double separated gold zipper down center back
- Molded cups with underwire sewn into bust
- Fits true to size, contemporary sizing
- Length: approximately 42” from shoulder, measured from a size 4.
- Dry clean with care
- Imported, China
- Exclusive design of Simona Maghen
- Receive free U.S. shipping
- Model is 5'9 and wearing a size 4
- (Hover over image for magnified viewing, single click on image for enhanced viewing)
We believe the fashion industry is a powerhouse with approximately $3 Trillion in revenue annually. The fashion industry is known for its creativity and innovations. The key to solving some of the most significant environmental and social issues we face in today's growing economy. Nikola Le'Waite advocates for the importance of the community and equal opportunities for all. We strive to make a change for the benefit of the people and the planet, but we know that we can't do it alone; this is why we are investing in collaboration and partnering with local charities to create the change we want to see. That change we know will be beneficial to the people and the planet.
Choosing The Cause That Is Significant To You
We believe that giving back should be transparent and fluid and that customers should have the opportunity to choose the cause that is most significant to them. The Social impact they would like to fund.
As Nikola Le'Waite grows and expands its business, we will partner with local charities, and our customers will have the opportunity to support the charity they would like to fund.
Causes We Support
- Food Insecurity
- Mental Health Awareness
- Black Student Education Fund